Friday 3 October 2014

Believe people when they show you who they are!

Hey guys!

It's been 2 years since I first created this blog and wrote a post. But rather than start a fresh blog, something told me to stick with this one, for some reason I guess Writer's Bloc just pretty much covers everything for me. So 2 years on, I'm back in the 'blogging game' and  I have a lot to blog about, only difference is now I'm more grown up (literally and otherwise). I have my opinions now and I know why I have them! My writing style is quite quirky so sometimes you'll read something and be like whaaaaaat? But don't worry that's just me, oh also sometimes my African side comes out, again that's just me writing how I would speak. So make sure you follow, share and keep checking the blog! Also feel free to comment and leave your opinions and suggestions.

Without further ado; let's talk about human beings. Now this will mainly talk to the females although it may be true for some guys but for some reason, from what I've seen, guys tend to get the message a lot faster than women. For a guy, if someone acts some type of way towards them, they tend to get the message pretty quick and get to stepping, but women....
We women like to make up excuses for people; 
'he wasn't himself' 
'he wouldn't have said that if....' 
'He's not usually like that'
 'I probably provoked him..'
 'If I hadn't said that.'

People are adults and as such they choose to do what they do. Irrespective of what you said, the time of day or even what they had for lunch, they won't do or say something that is not within their capability. If they said they said they wanted to get with your friend after kissing you (first of all, GIRL YOU NEED TO RUN NOW! That is not okay) then don't say he was only joking and keep talking to him. Talk to your two feet and keep it moving. Its not a joke if you're not laughing, and me and you both know you're not laughing at that comment.

The point of this is when someone starts to show you bits of themselves, even if its not consistent with who you thought the person is or what you would like them to be, it is them categorically testing you to see how much Iranu (Nonsense) you will take, show them you're not an idiot and DROP them like they're hot. When you stick around making excuses and lying to yourself is when you make them think it's okay to treat you like rubbish and oh boy trust me they will. (This is topic for another post,)

It may seem like I'm talking only to the ladies but this is for everyone in general. If a girl keeps making comments, listen to what she's saying. The quote 'there's no smoke without fire' is there for a reason! These thoughts don't randomly pop into anyone's head. Its coming from a place within them. They are giving you a private screening of what is going on in their head, some pretending its a film and start realising this is reality. If someone is joking about not wanting to be with you, using you or disrespecting you, they are stylishly telling you that they don't want to be with you, they want to use you or plan to disrespect you. My dear, it really is that simple. 


Don't wait till the 50th time to realise someone is a dirty rassclart pigeon when they've been showing you from day one that they were never serious.

GUYS, GUARD YOUR HEART ! Believe people when they show  you who they really are!
Love you guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment