Thursday 16 October 2014

Boots! Boots! Boots! Part 2!!

4. The UGGS
No Boot list would be complete without a traditional set of Uggs, it's like the potatoes of roast dinner (random analogy there but there you go), These are of course not real (Are you noticing a pattern here?) but they serve me well when I'm feeling SUPER casual that day or just running to the store. I got mine in a lovely navy colour and also have a stone one to match. 


5. The ankle boots!
These are just a staple! I'm not gonna bore you with details but who doesn't need ankle boots huh? Great with jeans, skirts, maybe not dresses but you get the gist. This lovely pair was on sale from sports direct for only £13!!! I deffo love the Aztec print too though! 


6.The fur wedge!
This one was mostly me being greedy but if you can't have fur during winter time, I don't know when you can. Wedge also makes it a little more versatile so sometimes if I'm feeling like beyonce and don't want to wear flats to uni, I can put on my wedge boots and feel special without people judging me for wearing heels.


7. Finally...The shoe boots!!! (aka Booties)
These are literally the best things I have ever invested in!! They literally just go with everything! Like seriously, Everything!! Jeans and a shirt, a nice body con dress, a midi skirt, an a line skirt, you name it, these shoes will work it! Even more amazing is that I got it on sale for a very REDUCED  price at boohoo, I am definitely in love!



So those are my 7 staple booties for the winter season. Feel free to comment below if you would like me to do a post on how I style each shoe otherwise feel free to follow the page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment