Friday 15 July 2016

Summer Outfits || Everything5pounds.com

Hey Guys!

Summer is upon us! (Although you wouldn't know it with the UK weather moodswings) and I thought I would share with you guys a few summer outfits ideas! I decided to incorporate Everything5pounds.com as they are an online retailer with amazing quality for only £5! Shoes, bags, clothes, accessories...you name it!
If you would like to see a visual lookbook of the clothes features here, you can check them out on my youtube channel here!

1. Ocassionwear- Black Lace Jumpsuit
 This is my absolute favorite piece from Everything5pounds- it's a black jumpsuit with a lace overlay which are tucked in in these pictures but can be seen clearly in the Lookbook.

Not only is the quality of this piece superb but it hugs my body soooooo sooo perfectly and brings you in and makes you feel like you're wearing a bodice. I'll tell you now I felt all types of sophisticated and sexy in this jumpsuit.





 It's certainly one of those outfits you need in your wardrobe for when you want to slay the hell out people. (Example 1- meeting your ex's new partner for the first time)


2. Barbecue- Print Maxi Skirt


This skirt is a popular one, the vibrant prints, the fun vibes! it's so easy to pair with other basics. You can also dress it up with heels or dress it down with sandals! It's so effortlessly chic and the best part is that its very stretchy so I got it in a size 8 even though I'm usually a size 10/12 and it still fits perfectly. The slit detail also adds that trendy in style.



3. Event - Neon Pink Laser Cutout Skirt




This skirt is so beautiful it's unreal! From the way it hugs you to the beautiful laser cut out on the hem, it's a perfect statement piece both to stand out at any event and that can be easily paired without looking like you're doing too much but you still tried. It's bodycon and literally just perfect. It is true to size and fits like a glove. The pictures don't do it enough justice but you can see the details better on the visual loobook.



4. Beach- Printed Culottes


I won't lie to you guys, I've not always been the biggest fan of culottes, I've even mocked them a couple times before. But when I saw these on the website, I thought why not give them a shot and I am IN LOVE  with these guys! Culottes are life, especially paired with great heels. They're so flattering yet stylish at the same time. I am officially a Culotte convert and just love how effortless they are to wear.


So those were the 4 items of clothing from Everything5pounds and I genuinely loved every single one of them. I chose statement pieces because I believe summer is about being vibrant and colorful and loud and I feel like all those things in these pieces! I hope you guys have a great summer and I will catch you in the next post. Lots and lots of love.



Social Media:
Twitter: Cocoa_infusions                         Insta: Cocoa_infusion/ Intuitive_Clothing



No comments:

Post a Comment