Friday 21 November 2014

Swimming!! (Effective Ways to Lose weight)

Guys!!!
The weight-loss journey continues!

Me and my house mates have said we wanted to try new things for a long time and make  more memories at Uni, rather than just sit at home the whole year, why not try new things and have some fun. So we decided we would go swimming together. Best evening so far!! I absolutely loved it. Now two of us couldn't swim until we met a nice man who told us about a Guy who could teach us to swim. Lo and behold we went to speak to him and by the time we left the swimming pool this evening I could capably swim forward and backward in the water.

Now don't get me wrong, I was not perfect, not by any standard and my swimming wasn't anything higher than the basic level of moving through the water but I had gone from drowning helplessly any time I attempted to swim to being able to move on my front and my back to and fro each side of the pool in less than 2 hours. If that is not miraculous, I'm not sure what is.

Any ways, to cut the long story short, when I got out of the water, I almost dropped because my legs had literally turned to rubber. I could not move and every single muscle in my body ached! I knew for sure it would hurt like hell tomorrow morning! Without even realising, I had worked out almost every muscle in my body. And whilst having fun as well.

So if you're finding going to the gym or working out at home a constant struggle, I would suggest you try swimming for a fun yet VERY effective way to burn off fat and get in shape whilst having fun! Sitting in the sauna certainly helps as well. And if you're lucky you might find a nice swimming instructor who would be willing to teach you for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment